1. GTECH-blue is a high purified, non-hazardous, nontoxic, non-flammable and colourless liquid.
2. It is made up of high purity water and technical grade urea.
3. It is used as a reduction agent in selection catalytic reduction (SCR) system to reduce emissions of oxides of nitrogen from exhaust of diesel engines so as to protect the environment and meet regulatory emission standards.
4. Refill you Ad Blue tank before it runs low.
5. Use dedicated tank and dispensing equipment for the usage of Ad Blue.
6. Never add water to the SCR system.
7. Ensure you buy from licensed manufactures registered with VDA so to be 100%
8. Sure of a high quality product that complies with the requirements laid down by truck manufactures
And government regulations.
9. Safety Information: Wear protective glasses and gloves when using the product. it the product comes into contact with the skin, rinse the affected area with sopa & plenty of water. if in contact with the eyes, flush with plenty of water and seek medical attention. if ingested, do not induce vomiting and drink plenty of water.
1. Aqueous Urea Solution (AUS) 32
2. Produced according to ISO 22241 Standards
3. Ad Blue is the official trademark of VDA, Germany